Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Horse Lover


Here is Lena wearing one of her favorite shirts.  She prefers to wear clothing that have horses on them.  Her bedroom also has all kinds of horses.  Can you believe she is going to be three in May?!  I don't know where time goes.  Lucky for us she hasn't figured out how to ask for a horse.  Lena keeps us on our toes.  I am hoping I can keep her healthy for the rest of winter.  January she had Pneumonia, and last week had an ear infection.  The ear infection certainly didn't stop her from getting in trouble.  We got home from the doctors, and I went out to get Ava from the bus.  Silly me I thought what trouble could she make she has a fever and doesn't feel well.  I came back to cayenne pepper all over the living room floor!  From now on I wave to the bus driver from the door.  

No comments: