Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Student of the Month!

At the beginning of the month Ava saw the school newsletter.  She saw the students of the month, and told me she wanted to be one.  I explained how you had to do many nice things to get student of the month.  Today she came home excitedly telling me she got student of the month.   I won't lie I didn't know what to think.  I was thrilled when she pulled a bracelet that said student of the month out of her backpack.  I told her how proud I was of her.  She then let me know that someone told her that I had done a good job too!  She is thrilled that her picture will be taken and hung up.  Ava choose to have pizza for dinner to celebrate.  I went to pick it up and on the way back a dear ran out in the road.  Next time I let them deliver!           




No comments: