Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Little Lou's Biggest Fan is Ava!

For those that don't know who Little Lou is she is my mom.  She spends lots of time with all of the girls, teaching them loving them.  Doing just about anything she can to let them know that she loves them all.  Ava's Papa is a big part of her life too.  My parents have for years gone to Florida for the winter.  My dad goes to work there as soon as the growing season changes.  He schedules his flights to Florida on a Monday and returns late Thursday night.  All because he has to pick Ava up from school on Friday!   Not because I need him to.  Just because that was their routine.  Well, my mom left this afternoon just for a couple of days to meet my dad. Six to be exact!  The only reason I know is, because Ava needed to know the day she would return! Well, this year Ava is understanding more.  The last couple of days Ava has been sad and crying at times.  She doesn't understand why grandma had to go to Florida.  I am at a loss of what I will do for the winter!  My mom leaves after christmas and returns in March, of course never to miss Ava's birthday!  Ava was born a month early so she could share her birthday with Papa. They always have a special cupcake together by themselves to share their birthday.  Ava will get over it, but has made the last couple of days hard.  She is just blessed with wonderful grandparents that love her so much!          

2 comments:

terilynnh2000 said...

Ahhh, I just love all the special things Little Lou and Papa do for your girls. If I know your parents, they will be home a few times and the girls will be down to Florida as well. I think it's mutual!! They can't live without thier girls either. :)

faye said...

I'm sure that Ava is clock and calendar watching! Can't be without Lil Lou and Papa for to long!!